Widening participation, changing futures
The AfSU Tuition Centre works to promote student achievement and create stronger student outcomes. It provides tuition in a group setting with AfSU Subject Tutors.
- Students are taught in 1 hour sessions, with a maximum of four hours per day.
- Helping get students into top UK universities by pairing tailored group support with the external AfSU community.
- Instilling ambition and helping students aspire towards achieving extraordinary results in their chosen pathways.
Group settings, redesigned
Through producing an in-house model, we will be teaching students in groups up to a maximum of 5*, with each group being taught by an AfSU Subject Tutor.
- Pairing up with a mentor who is a subject specialist and who attends a top UK University* in your desired pathway.
- Groups are created based on grouping students who are at similar stages of learning and by following the AfSU Scheme of Learning.
- The AfSU Scheme of Learning will work closely with the content covered by major examining bodies in the United Kingdom.
Generating student success, changing narratives
Through our Subject Tutors who attend top UK universities, we are able to provide unique and insightful methods of tuition - only at AfSU.
- Providing resources and opportunities to enhance students academic success.
- Giving students access to exclusive and unique academic resources to help them gain top marks in exams.
- Guaranteeing student success and enhancing post-18 student outcomes by helping students gain admission to top UK universities.