Widening participation, changing futures
The AfSU Tuition Centre works to promote student achievement and create stronger student outcomes. It provides tuition in a group setting with AfSU Subject Tutors.
- Students are taught in 1 hour sessions, with a maximum of two hours per day.
- Helping provide students with strong foundations which can be developed in secondary education.
- Instilling ambition and helping students aspire towards achieving extraordinary results in their chosen pathways.
Group settings, redesigned
Through producing an in-house model, we will be teaching students in groups up to a maximum of 10*, with each group being taught by an AfSU Subject Tutor.
- Our mentors are tutors with years of experience and who can provide high-quality levels of tuition.
- Groups are created based on grouping students who are at similar stages of learning and by following the AfSU Scheme of Learning.
- The AfSU Scheme of Learning will work closely with the content covered by major examining bodies in the United Kingdom.
Generating student success, changing narratives
Through our Subject Tutors who attend top UK universities, we are able to provide unique and insightful methods of tuition - only at AfSU.
- Providing resources and opportunities to enhance students academic success.
- Giving students access to exclusive and unique academic resources to help them gain top marks in exams.
- Guaranteeing student success and enhancing post-12 student outcomes by helping students develop strong foundations.